Our Home
Hawaii is such a wonderful and unique location to live. Some of the various cultural traditions that thrive here are found no where else on our vast planet. Part of the reason Hawaii residents have this high degree of uniqueness is because we live in the most isolated part of the world, right in the middle of the largest body of water known to man - the Pacific Ocean. Although this isolation has created a wonderful culture, full of special traditions and diverse, yet blended, ethnicities, it has also played a critical role in our dependence on others for resources that we simply cannot live without.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mr. Miyashiro: I want you guys to respond to this prompt, following this format. Be sure to leave detailed responses and remember to leave your first and last names at the beginning of your post (like I did). When you are done responding, return and comment on your classmate's response.
ReplyDeleteMr. Miyashiro: Don't be afraid. I want you guys writing AND reflecting on this webpage. Keep in mind...I will be reading ALL of this...so make it good.
ReplyDeleteMr. Miyashiro: Okay, last thing. In order to publish a post, you will need to click on the "Our Home" link to the right (under BLOG ARCHIVE). Next, begin typing in the text box. Let me know if you have questions.
ReplyDeleteREMEMBER: Always type your name first so I know who is speaking.